Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A crazy little thing called Love

Last night, I spent 2 and half hours my time watching this Thai movie that my friends in Facebook has been talking about for this past few weeks. I can't relate to them because I haven't watch it yet, and most of my friends already did. And since I don't have money to buy DVDs-CD, I only watched it on YouTube luckily it's available! Thanks to one who uploaded it! That Thai Movie was entitled "A crazy little thing called love"





Starring:

Pimchanok Luewisedpaiboon/ Nam


Mario Maurer/ Shone


After seeing the movie, all I can say is that, my friends was right! It is such a great Thai movie! The blend of romantic and comedy and drama is so perfect! And I must admit, this two (Pimchanok and Mario) look good together! No wonder the viewers had this hoity-toity feeling! Haha. 


One of the kilig part :)


Nam's bestfriend :)


I'm really greatful to those who patiently upload the whole movie! And for those who haven't watched the movie yet, here it is!



Part 1

Part 2


Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

and lastly, Part 8


It is a 2 and a half movie! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment