Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gifted Talents

I just wanna share this video from Korea, (Korean Got Talent) who made me cry!





Seriously, I was crying while he was singing, I felt his heartaches and stuff. His name is  Choi Sung-Bong22-year-old. Choi became an overnight internet sensation after appearing on Korea's Got Talent on June 6. Although he was often referred to as the next Susan Boyle, his personal story packs a wallop. We dare you to try and keep a dry eye. (Somehow, the man on the judging panel manages to.)




Then If you're still has this steel heart, try watching this too.





Emmanuel Kelly, who appeared on the season premiere of Australia's X-Factor this past Tuesday (August 29). Apparently, he had auditioned for the previous season but didn't make it until this year. But if his story doesn't inspire a desire for peace, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment