Monday, September 26, 2011

Judennesse's 18th

Had fun at my elementary best friend Judennesse (Jude) debut celebration, it's a simple debut but I really enjoyed a lot cause Mom allowed me to sleep over into their Condo ;) Fun fun fun 










They were teasing me manang and ninang bacause of my shirt. I can't blame them, cause this shirt is really from my mother, she just gave it to me and I really like it! Screw them! Haha




 I just loooooove singing! It's the only talent I've got! ☺




I can't stop laughing every time I saw this! Seriously! The way my classmate pose for these photos makes it even funnier! Craziness strikes again!


Goofin' around photos:







And of course the birthday celebrant! Judennesse Altria Caneba:

DAMN this picture is too small!

No comments:

Post a Comment