Thursday, February 02, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ren!

Prepare for tons of February birthday bash! Most of my friends are turning eighteen this month! And I gonna witness how they will celebrate it, lovey ♥ First on the list is: Renalyn Cagud! She celebrate it last Friday at their residency but her birthday was really February 25. 


Renalyn was one of those "I trust the most list" which I created Haha. Admit it, in this generation, you can't just trust anyone. You should be an expert in choosing people who to trust and those people you won't. Yeah, in friendship there must be trust but just an assurance, you should be wise on telling someone your secrets.. and yes! Renalyn was one of those people who I can trust ;) She always there for you whenever you need her. She's always there giving love advise, I call her a love expert! Haha.


And now, as she turned eighteen, I am lucky to be called as one of her friends ☺


(L-R) Sharmaine, Cristelle, Ella, Renalyn, Jerome, Arah, Fleur and Sarah (upper)



HAPPY KISSING DAY! Hahaha chos










Every hour spent with them, is not a waste. ♥


Love you Ren,
Ayette

No comments:

Post a Comment