Saturday, February 25, 2012

Overnight with Elem Friends

This is probably one of the greatest overnight of my life! Best days are always with my Elementary friends.. oops, I mean kapatids ☺ Right after the Silent Sanctuary concert I immediately went to Jasmin/Jastin's house and as usual.. I'm late. Filipino time beybeh! Hahaha. No time to waste, we watched Who's the Girl starring Anne Curtis and Luis Manzano, Food trip and Story telling galore and Picture taking.












Favorite shot!


When it's already 3/4 o'clock in the morning, the boys start watching American Pie and we girls didn't noticed the we fell asleep. Woke up at 6/7, had breakfast and start the conversation again. These guys never fail the made my day! Love you guys forever! More overnight like this please?



Love you kapatids!,
Ayette

No comments:

Post a Comment