Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bon Voyage, Daddy!

Dad flew back to.. well I don't even know where. Haha! His departure was last March 26, 2012 at 7am and that was a memorable one. Why? because that day I didn't sleep, at all. Why? because the night before that, at exactly 4am when I was about to turn off our wifi connection and go to sleep, bro suddenly tweeted me saying: "I'm off to work! Let's chat on Skype! Wake up Mom!" and I was like: "What? Mom will get mad at me it's already 4, we'll chat tomorrow!" And he keep repeating what he says and forcing me to go online. And so I did. It lasted for like 2 hours and when it was over, when I'm about to sleep already, Mom said to get ready for Dad's departure. Boo yeaaaaah!




And so I ended up looking a zombie! (L-R Nanay, Tito, Me)


With the gang! (L-R Nanay, Ate, Daddy, Mama, Vien)

(L-R) Nanay, Tito, Ate's husband Ivan, Daddy, Ate. It was never easy being the photographer! ><








Waited for like an hour for Dad's other work mates. "Filipino time" lol. Then ate at Mcdo. ♥




Bon Voyage Daddy, I'm gonna miss yo! Love you ☺






Daddy's Girl,
Ayette ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment