Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Graduation, Vivienne!

Happy Graduation to you lil sis! You're know about to face the real challenges in life now that you're about to go to college! Hopefully, you'll get a chance to go to my school, which is Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes! I want you to be there ☺ It's been a though years this past two years as an Iskolar, I admit that I've been lazy and doing my best to pass some of my subjects. But this semester, lazy-no-more, I promised to myself that I'll do better this time! I wanna make my parents proud! I don't wanna feel loser again, I'll do my very best to have high grades! And I hope, my lil sis will do the same. I know she can do it! She's the book worm in the four us. 









I am so dramatic, let's move on to the celebration part! ☺ Vivienne's got the First honor award in her class. So proud of you sis! Kahit hindi halata. Haha The celebration continuous to Max's Restaurant, Roxas Boulevard branch (as usual) Ate a lot, chat a lot, Vien even got this mini surprise from the crew, so sweeet ♥









What I wore that night. Bam




Congrtas sissy ☺,
Ate Ayette ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment