Sunday, May 27, 2012

Skype/Oovoo w Bro

Haven't I mentioned before that my brother flew to US for his On-job training. He's been ther for about 2 months already and will fly back here at manila by the end of June. Who's excited?? Hahaha He bought to much for us, clothes, lotions, perfumes, baby shoes, even nail art pens, and take note, all were branded. Ansabe ng lola mo diba! Hahaha

Anywaaayyyy, done with the introduction part (Meganun? haha) The whole reason I blog about this was because I wanted to share our cutie communication through internet. It was my first time to use skype so excuse my ignorance. Hahaha 
We started using Skype since his first week in the US but when my brother discovers Oovoo is better than Skype, we start using it up until now.





The difference between the two is that Oovoo  has a great connection unlike with Skype. But, I'm not saying that Skype isn't good at all, it seems like Oovoo is much greater..for me! :))




See you soon brother!,
Ayette ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment