Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My 18th Birthday Part I


Honestly, I don't even know how to start this, I am overflowing of feelings right now with regards of what happened on my 18th Birthday. So uhm... yea... hmm.. Hahahaha


First of all, I wanna thank Gameplan (An event organizers) for making this unforgettable night, possible. Who would have thought that it was just a two weeks preparation? The dress, the venue, the souvenirs, etc.,


At first I didn't really see it coming. At the time when I told my Mom sarcastically that I don't want this debut to happen because we had a little fight over some things, she makes me feel that my 18 birthday is not important, I even ask her everyday about the details on my debut but she keeps on ignoring me and most of the time she always say "Oo sige bukas na.." and I was hurt and I let my pride gets in the way, blah blah blah.. Cried all day, all night, still can't accept the fact that the debut that I've been dreaming of since I was grade school would just turned out to be my fantasy. (Actually, I never really had an interest in celebrating my 18th birthday until I saw Claudine's Barreto debut on Mula sa Puso and I was like "Gusto ko ganyan din ako kaganda sa debut ko". And that's how it all started) Mom knows that I've been dreaming this for so long and so as with my Dad. I'm a daddy's girl (I will forever be) and there are times that Dad will do anything just to get what I want. and I don't mean by gadgets and all other things that a normal human can live with out, but I'm talking about by every food that I want to eat. He makes sure that whenever he leaves home, he always have something for me when he gets back. And that is why I love him so much!! So after Mom and I had an argue with some things and my party got cancelled, I'm still holding on to the 50% that it will gonna happen. Because Dad promised me before he went back overseas that he will work very hard just to sustain my debut budget and he'll do anything no matter just to make me happy. I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW.  but that doesn't mean that I don't love my Mom, I love them both.


So 3weeks before my debut, Dad called and lecture Mom about what happened. He tol mom "Baka naman kasi kaya ayaw mag party nung anak mo eh hindi mo inaasikaso yung debut nya". I AM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW, just so you know. After that phone call, Mom asked me again If where should I want my debut to be held. At first, I didn't answer her and somewhat ignore her because I'm still hurt of what had happen. Day after that, she keeps on asking me in a calm voice unlike the last time that she asked me. HAY! And then the next day after that, I eat all my pride and said that I really really really want this party badly. And everything else was history ☺


That's why I'm very thankful to Gameplan for helping us out. I'm still blessed! And ofcourse Thanks to the Lord Almighty for giving me something that I thought it only happens in movies. THANKYOU ♥


More debut posts hopefully tomorrow or the day after tomorrow after I finish reviewing for my shitty quizzes on Friday. DAMN
- Ayette ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment