Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Things People Don't Know About Me

Well first of all, I'M NOT A FAMOUS-GIRL-IN-CAMPUS type and I don't want to be one cause fucking low life people will start inventing rumors about you whether it is good or bad, dontcare; it sucks. So yeah, without further do here are the things that people don't know about me (the weirdest edition) Part 1
*Can't think of any blog topic to post and I came up of this

DON'T LIKE:
  1. I don't want people to know about everything in my past. Also, Everything about my life. Yeah, call me miss-mysterious-gurl loljk haha
  2. I don't want people to ask about my weight, my height, my "lovelife story", my "family-arguments story" etc.
  3. I don't want to be called FAT; I hate being fat
  4. I don't like cruel people, most specially does who are cruel to animals.
  5. I hate judgmental people, I hate plastikz, I hate DISHONEST people, I hate social climbers. I hate people.
  6. I hate being in a crowded place (It suffocates me)
  7. I hate when someone flirts with my crush (hahaha everybody hates that)
  8. I hate being rejected :(
  9. I don't like food that are tasteless,  or foods that needs condiments for you to taste 'em (Nilaga for instance); I hate candies (I hate sweets. I'm diabetic haha)
  10. I hate it when somebody is lying to me; I hate it when somebody doesn't believe I'm telling the truth

LIKES:
  1. I love: pizza, french fries, pastas, and ANY DISH THAT HAS SHRIMP ON IT. Freakin love shrimps ♥ Sinigang na hipon to be specific ☺
  2. I love to put make up on and take pictures before I take a shower (mostly on my free time)
  3. I love it when someone appreciates my worth.
  4. I like talking to animals, specially dogs (weird)
  5. I like to smell boys with their everlasting perfumes through hugs (weirder)
  6. I love watching old cartoon movies/episodes. I'd probably spent my whole day watching it instead of reading (Not a bookworm :p)
  7. I somehow enjoy blogging
  8. I love to brighten up everybody's moods even if I can't brighten up my own.
  9. It always fascinates me whenever I see an old couple. ♥ True Love
  10. I love it when it rains, I love cold weather. Brr
Ayette the weirdest of all human creatures.
  1. I want to be a famous singer someday. LOL
  2. I get really depress and irritated at something easily. And it changes my mood instantly. (bipolar men.)
  3. I easily appreciate anything. Big or small. (Even a four leaf clover makes me happy haha; also, the makahiya leaves. HAHAHA Kfine XD)
  4. I AM SO MAARTE.
  5. I only accept friend requests on FB every Wed and Sat; I don't add friends on FB (I let them add me first bwahahaha)
  6. I get bored easily.
  7. I don't follow someone who I don't want to see on my newsfeeds on Twitter. (Yeah, I'm that maarte haha) Even if I know them personally hahaha
  8. I'll be the craziest person you'll ever met if you want me too :)
  9. I have an accounts in any social media websites, name it.. I got it! HAHAHA
  10. I don't really fall inlove a lot.. but when I do, I fall hard.

So yeaaah, that's all for now. Still have school works to do :3
Toodles ;'>, Ayette ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment