Saturday, February 16, 2013

Make-up Powers!

                  

I just got home today and it's already 1:10 in the morning. I'm so tired and all that because I got to make-up six different people today and that's so cray cray. chos haha. Well, the Psych Icon event and the Mr./Mrs. Psychology was held tonight and I makeup-ed  six people who participated on the said program. As much as I want to say no because I'm so tired already when I was doing the make-up of the third person I makeup-ed today, It's so hard to say no because they will go plain on stage and I don't want that to happen. I want my friends to stand out and look their best tonight FOR FREE. Yes! FOR FREE. I know for myself  that I am not a professional makeup artist that's why it's embarrassing to ask for a fee and the fact that they are your friends. Maybe sooner I'll be able to buy makeup shit stuff and by that time I swear I'd be better. :)


 For what happened tonight.. I scored myself 9 for being extra productive today! Hooray!
That's all for tonight. I still haven't got some sleep since yesterday. Goodnight ;)


Kinarir ni,
Ayette ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment