Sunday, June 12, 2016

May Favorites 🤓

It is forever summer here in the Philippines!! When will it stoppp huhu. Sana kahit minsan lang diba magka winter naman! Kahit mga once every other year, ganern! Hahaha feelingera lang. Just kidding, I know alot of people living in the street will suffer so..keribels na yung ganito. WAG LANG SOBRANG INIT HARUJUSKO! 

Anywayy, tonight's blog post is not about the weather *obviously* ehem ehem *blog title*. Tonight's blog post is about my current favorites! *boring slow clap* 🤓

1. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
 

It is hands down the best eyelash curler that Ive tried!! It's enhanced curved angle design gives you a perfect and long-lasting eyelash curls. 

Gurrrl swear! Pag ginamit mo to, mas matagal pang mag stay yung eyelash curl mo kesa sa relationship mo sa jowa mo. Haha #hugotpamore. Jokes aside, this is really good! Whenever I curl my lashes before leaving, pag-uwi ko naka curl pa din yung lashes ko! Bongga :)

2. Eye of Horus Mascara Black Goddess


Mascara for the Goddess! I like it because it is water-proof, perfect kasi bongga ang init ditey sa Pinas! Nako teh malulusaw lang yan pag hindi water-proof! At hindi nakaka ganda yun! Haha. It lengthens, clump proof and adds volume to the lashes. Anddd its wand is also perfect for your bottom lashes ☺️

3. Snoe's Magic and Bedside Beso Balm


I've been avoiding using powder-y products to my face lately because first, it comes off easily because of the weather.. and second, my face look and feels dry the entire day so..yep, switching to liquid-y products so it does not comes off easily hehe. Win!! 

Love these two!! The Bedside Besobalm  which I always use before going to bed, helps to keep my lips moisturized; same goes with The Magic BesoBalm, not only does it helps to moisturize my lips, but it also gives a pop a color to my lips to make me look more alive haha *Im dead, shh*

4. Dove Nourishing Hair Care


In my opinion, this one is better than Vitress! Not only does it smells good, but it really helps me to keep my hair in place. This is perfect for girls who has buhaghag type of hair like me. It'll lasts for about four hours max. Handy pa so pwede ilagay sa bag for retouch if feeling mo buhaghag na ulit yung buhok mo ;)

Sooo that's it! Kikay kikay lang haha
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻


Love, 
Ayette <3



No comments:

Post a Comment